I want to extend a big thank you to all that have made this site possible through your visits, registrations and new debt listings. Today, I would like to announce the listing of over $311 Million in debt portfolios for your perusal, mostly credit card that can be purchased on a national level or broken up by state. Sign up or sign in now to take a look at the available files, and let me know what you would like to see.
Registration gives you access to the available portfolios as well as email updates for new files.
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.
BuyingDebt.Org Twitter Feed
- Elizabeth Warren’s Student Loan Bill Gaining Support May 24, 2013Senator Elizabeth Warren’s (D – Mass.) first standalone piece of legislation is already gaining broad support despite being little more than two weeks old. The bill would slash the interest rates borrowers pay on federally subsidized Stafford loans. […]Patrick Lunsford
- Collection Agency Urges Sensitivity for Oklahoma Tornado Victims May 24, 2013AmSher Collections Agency, a nationally recognized receivables company headquartered in Birmingham, strongly encourages the creditor and debt collection industry to be sensitive towards Oklahoma tornado victims and immediately remove anyone that is affected by the disaster from their current contact lists. […]insideARM.com
- Debt Collectors Face Six Figure Fines in New York City: Is Your Agency Next? May 23, 2013New York City’s Department of Consumer Affairs in 2009 passed onerous requirements for ARM companies operating in the city. The new regulations have been widely discussed in the debt collection community ever since. But now that the rules are in full swing, the Department is taking action against collection agencies and debt buyers. […]John Rossman
- ARMing Heroes Bestows Inaugural Award on Coast Professional for Support of Veterans May 23, 2013ARMing Heroes is pleased to announce that Coast Professional, Inc. has been recognized as the first ever recipient of the organization’s newly-minted Corey Davis award for 2013, given out annually to companies that go “above and beyond the call of duty” to raise awareness and money for military veterans facing financial difficulties. […]insideARM.com
- Commercial Collection Professionals Can Expect Collaboration and Education at IACC’s Annual Mid-Year Conference May 23, 2013The International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC) will host its annual Mid-Year Conference 2013 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, July 13-14, 2013, where higher level commercial collection professionals will meet to learn and discuss new ideas to strengthen their business strategies. […]insideARM.com
aria hotel asset classes assistance auto auto deficiency bills of sale books buying debt buyingdebt.org buy new paper chain of title chargeoff collection conference credit card dda debt buyer debt buying debt placement debt portfolios debt purchasing debt sales debt selling hsbc judgments las vegas live chat support making money medical new debt inventory OOS opportunity payday payday loans payday paper pennies on the dollar portfolios purchase debt purchasing debt sale seasons greetings selling debt sell portfolios services student loans Collection (3)
Due Diligence (7)
Like Us On Facebook